FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We are happy to serve you with frequently asked questions. IEG Disposal prides ourselves with outstanding customer satisfaction. We are here to help you with your dumpster needs! Below you will find the answers to frequently asked questions that we hear from our valued customers.
The more time ahead, the better. However, we pride ourselves that most of the time we can deliver same-day. Next-day delivery is ideal, but two days advanced notice is customary for any local hauling service company.
- Excess Weight – Please do not overflow the dumpster, if it is overflowed we won’t be able to pick it up. This is considered a trip charge if we have to come back for that dumpster at another time.
- Unauthorized movement of the dumpster.
- Over the weight limit: $55 per every ton.
- If we go pick up the dumpster and something is blocking the way for pick-up, it is a fee of $100.
- Tires, mattresses, refrigerators, filled paint cans, food waste are all additional charges if found on dumpster.
We are a transportation & hauling service for junk & waste removal. We offer scrap metal removal, junk removal, waste removal, & hauling services.
We have 12, 15, 20, 30, & 40 yard dumpsters.
A 24-hour notice is required. If your notification is not received in advance of 24 hours, there is a $45 cancellation fee.
- Dropping off a IEG Disposal dumpster
- Permission to use the dumpster according to our guidelines
- Picking up the dumpster
- Disposing of the contents
We have a 14-day rental for Contractors. Extra days are $5 per day.
All major credit cards.